Hi Flying Fish Swimming Family,
We are very exciting to be resuming lessons from Monday 13th July. We will be following all the
guidelines set down by Swim Australia and the approved Covid safe aquatic industry plan for
Queensland. So here are the things you need to know to help keep our flying fish family safe and
• Please use the hand sanitise every-time, on the way in.
• Please scan your ID cards on the way in- we will be checking with everyone their contact
details are up to date so if you have change your email or mobile numbers please let us
know ASAP - this is a requirement from Qld health for covid tracing if required..
• If you are unable to find your ID cards please email- and we will get one organised for your
lesson next week
• Please respect the 1.5m physical distancing while on site and watching lessons.
• Our change rooms and showers will be available for use, however we must limit shower times
to 2mins and , we do ask where possible to come dressed and ready to swim so we can help
limit the use of change rooms to students that have finished their classes.
• Dressing gowns, Hooded towels and coats are great to pop on before and after lessons, to help
limit your use of the change rooms
• We have implemented an extra cleaning regime of all the high touch areas around the complex
in line with the industry guidelines.
• Finally if you are sick or your child is sick PLEASE stay at home. It’s important that we work
together to help keep our swimming families well and safe .Give us a call, Leave us a
message or flick us an email to let us know and we will endeavor to find a makeup class
when you are well.
The first Direct Debt will be the 16th July. If you are needing to update any direct debt details- please
contact the office this week either by phone or email.
Looking forward to seeing you all very soon!
Thanks from your
Flying Fish Swim Team